Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday Rewind

I'd like to do a "flashback" every Wednesday to something I remember from childhood. Old shows and cartoons, toys, commercials, etc.

Anyway, my son REALLY likes infomercials. I mean... REALLY. Billy Mays is his best friend. Every commercial he sees... "we need that!" Mighty Putty, Pasta N More, Orange Glo, the helicopter thingie (though that does look kinda cool).

So, I was about to compose this big speech to him about "back in MY day, we didn't have infomercials, blah blah blah..." and I remembered *this* one...



Holy cow! I loved this commercial! "Coincidence?... I think not."

1 comment:

Club 166 said...

The Mighty Putty does look pretty neat!

My son wants a Pocket Fisherman, or whatever they call that thing that automatically shoots the line out. He thinks that's cool.

Joe